'Leading Inclusive Practice'
Wednesday March 20th
and Thursday March 21st 2019
The Point @Emirates
Old Trafford Cricket Ground
Manchester M16 0PX
This year our theme is ‘Virtual School Heads – Leading Inclusive Practice’.
You will hear about the new Exclusion Review and its recommendations will be presented by a representative from the DfE, you will be inspired by award winning headteachers from the Primary and secondary sector. You will have an opportunity to network with 250 delegates from across the country. Last year we had Virtual School Headteachers and team members, senior leaders from local authorities; Ofsted; the Department for Education; leaders in Adoption services and many more. You will also have 30 suppliers in the Marketplace where you will be able to see the latest software and publications to support you in your work with young people in care.
Our speakers list is still being confirmed but you will hear from:
· Award winning Primary and Secondary Headteachers
· Leaders from the Association of Directors of Children’s Services
· the Minister for Children and the DfE
· leaders in research from across the country
· facilitated discussions to share good practice